Whoosh! wipes out your smartphone’s bacteria


It comes in the form of a kit that consists of a clear spray solution and an anti-microbial 6″ x 6″ orange microfibre cloth. There’s no alcohol or ammonia in the solution, which can be harmful to the coatings on some screens, particularly those like the oleophobic coating found on the iPhone.

Screens like the iPhone are designed for capacitive touch. This means that it relies on the ever-minute electrical particles found in the human finger that makes touchscreens possible.  That’s why touchscreens don’t really work if you’re wearing regular gloves.

Read more…at Canoe Tech Blog.